Online via MS Teams
On 8 October 2020 from 10 to 11 a.m., we are offering a webinar on
simulation based development of human-robot production systems.
This is a timely and important subject as computer simulations are increasingly supporting the design and development of production systems based on collaborative robots (cobots) to save time and money.
This webinar is aimed to discuss:
- Simulation based development of cobots based production systems
- Simulations for business value assessment of integrating cobots
- Human safety assessments through simulations
- Simulation as a digital twin of a human-robot production system
- Multi-user virtual reality (VR) meetings to design and develop cobot systems
The webinar includes a 40 min. presentation and 20 min. for questions from the audience.
Unable to participate live?
The webinar will be recorded and sent to you via e-mail shortly after the event.
Ali Ahmad Malik is working as an expert in Robotics and Automation at Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy. Ali received his PhD and MSc from the University of Southern Denmark. Ali is active in the research of digital twins for cobots based production systems, and his articles have been published in Science Robotics, Journal of Computer Integrated Manufacturing, CIRP Annals, World Economic Forum and other outlets.
|DKK 250 +25% VAT||Members of ATV-SEMAPP, IDA Mechanical, IDA Proces, IDA Automation, Euspen|
|DKK 375 +25% VAT||Non-members|